Monday 30 November 2009

flu

Hey there,
Hope your all feeling well out there in digital land. I`ve not been on for a while as I`ve had the dreaded lurgee. Coughing ,spluttering and choking my way through the day. What I want to Know is how comes these tiny microscopic germs can cause so much havoc. They brought my whole house to a stand still. And to make matters worse they weren`t even invited. I now think it`s a conspiracy theory to bring the country to it`s knees by some foreign super power! Lol
On to a more serious note does anybody know of any remedy that works, be it shop brought or homemade. Please drop me a line and let me know. My nan always said to make up hot lemon squash with a teaspoon of honey and a few drops of real lemon juice added for good measure. Taken with two paracetamol just before bed and that would chase the chill from our bones and the tickle from our chest. God rest her it worked for me.
Simon.

No comments:

Post a Comment