Friday 20 November 2009

So much reading -not enough time!

Well when I started out on this journey I never realised how much work would be involved,but I know in the end it will all be worth it. There is a lot of free info out there but not enough to really get you started.There are a lot of very helpful people that are willing to help. Having said that you will only get help so far. In the end your either going to spend a whole lot of time studying,and money, either that or you can join a training scheme or buy some home study. I think in the long run your going to spend money either way so it`s probably better spending it on a company with a proven track record, where you can get all the help setting the wheels in motion, on your road to online success. I have been looking round now for a considerable time and have settled with a company and will hopefully be proved right that these guy`s are way ahead of the crowd. When it proves worthwhile I`ll put the name forward and any of you guy`s following this can then give them a go and follow in my footsteps. So don`t forget to check back and get the details. I`ll post updates on how thing`s go.

simon

No comments:

Post a Comment